Please come to the surgery at your convenience to collect an EMIS Patient Access Registration Form. This will allow you to sign up and order your prescriptions online.
Prescriptions for medicines taken regularly which are not included on your repeat prescriptions list can be obtained without seeing a GP if they have agreed to this. Please telephone our prescription line on 0141 762 1685 Monday - Friday 10.00- 12.00 to request the medication you require from the GP.
Please allow 48 working hours for collection. Prescriptions can be requested in many ways:
- Online via the link at the top of this page
- By calling our prescription line on 0141 762 1685, Monday to Friday, 10.00am - 12.00pm
- By returning a prescription form by post or in person at the surgery via the prescription box at the entrance.
- By fax on 0141 762 1274
- By using your local pharmacy prescription re-order service
- Prescriptions will be ready for collection in 48 hours (excluding weekends and bank holidays). Please allow for this time and inform the surgery before your existing prescription finishes.
Most local pharmacies will now offer a collection service from the surgery, please inform us if you wish to use this service so that we can update your records accordingly. If you wish your prescription to be posted please enclose a stamped addressed envelope with your completed form.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a nurse practitioner, practitioner pharmacist, practice nurse or GP at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip.
Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.