CHANGE TO ONLINE PRESCRIPTIONS
We are replacing our current online prescription ordering service with a new and improved system called EMIS Patient Access. This will let you order your Prescriptions and also book or cancel your Appointments.
Please come to the surgery at your convenience to collect a EMIS Patient Access Registration Form which will allow you to sign up for our new system. Our other prescription ordering methods are unaffected and still available. The current method for ordering your online prescriptions will be available until 30th September 2017.
Prescriptions for medicines taken regularly which are not included on your repeat prescriptions list can be obtained without seeing the doctor if they have agreed to this. Please telephone our prescription line on 762 1685 Monday - Friday 10.00- 12.00 to request the medication you require from the GP.
Please allow 48 working hours for collection. Prescriptions can be requested in many ways:
- By calling our prescription line on 762 1685, Monday to Friday, 10.00 - 12.00
- By returning a prescription form by post or in person at the surgery
- By fax on 762 1274
- By using your local pharmacy prescription re-order service
- Online via the link at the top of this page
- Prescriptions will be ready for collection in 48 hours (excluding weekends and bank holidays). Please allow for this time and inform the surgery before your existing prescription finishes.
Most pharmacies will now offer a collection service and collect your prescriptions from the surgery; please inform us if you wish to use this service so that we can update your records accordingly. If you wish your prescription to be posted please enclose a stamped addressed envelope with your completed form.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip.
Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.